I have in so many years before tried with many different essential oils from different companies both overseas and local.. and recommending Edens Garden would be something I am going to do for the first time. Name the brands that I have heard of and tried with, there was.. Yo**g Li***g, Biof***st, Mt S***la, Now***ds, and this.
And I really want to say that you should go ahead and try Edens Garden with no hesitation! It is reliable for few reasons below:
- It is voted #1 for being the non-MLM essential oil company
- Products are reasonably priced
- if you stay in the U.S. or have friends who are staying there, you can make use of the free shipping!
- Products are of 100% pure therapeutic grade
- They are certified by the industry and their oils do not contain additives, fillers , etc
- Grab their discount codes whenever its available on the website, they are pretty generous on that during U.S. holidays
- Besides all the above, you can read more in their website. Source: About Us
- I have personally used their Immunity, Fighting Five and Head Ease synergy blends, I think they are really good for each of their purported uses.
- Last but not least, they have kid-friendly essential oils for young children aged 2+ as you know that applying essential oils to young children has to be handle with care because of the continuous development of the child’s system, some oils may be too strong and unsuitable for kids’ ingestion/uses.
In layman terms, what really works for me, is that it is not working towards the MLM direction and making their products super expensive and unreachable to the mass. To be fairer in this ‘who’s cheaper I try’ competition, I have given other brands like Biof***st a try but I wasn’t really convinced with their product quality even though there are many online reviews found in the Internet or Youtube.
If I were to recommend you to try any product of theirs, I would say to start of with their synergy blends like e.g. Immunity, Anxiety Ease, Fighting Five, etc! And before you can order anything on their website, remember to register an account with them and you can use the referral link provided. This is so that your account /shipping information is with them and you can repurchase again without any hassle! You will be rewarded with some ‘Notes’ (a rewards program that you can utilise to get deductions for future purchases) too!
Before I end this review, basically I just want to highlight that this is not a sponsored review or in any way supported by Edens Garden. It’s a good product and brand that I want to share with whoever is reading this. And the bottom line is if you’re currently looking to try any essential oil brand, or you are just keen to switch/try a new essential oils product, give Edens Garden a try and see what they have got for you there! Use this referral link here to register and start ordering away!
I was down with a cold last weekend, and I applied Immunity on the sole of my feet thrice a day and my cold amazingly went away! I had only taken cold meds once and that was it! :))